SWARNAVA PAUL
Phone: +91-6009284439
E-mail: avanrawsxbk@gmail.com
Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Business law expert skilful at creating and
building on relationships and identifying and helping to establish company
positioning.
EDUCATION:
Year
|
Qualification
|
Institution/Board
|
%/CGPA
|
Pursuing
|
BCOM.L.B. (Hons)
|
Presidency University, Bangalore
|
----
|
2019
|
HSC
|
CBSE
|
88.6%
|
2017
|
CISCE
|
ICSE
|
78.6%
|
ACHIEVEMENTS:
I have bagged successfully 2nd position in 3rd national level English essay writing competition organised by the Ministry of Water Resources, River development and Ganga rejuvenation, Government of India. I have secured 96.77 percentile with a state rank of 83rd in Knowledge Brainstorm organised by Lovely Professional University. I have also made it in top 8 in 3rd Novice Moot Court competition organised by Presidency University, Bangalore. I have also participated in MUNs.
SKILLS:
I
am well trained in the following technological skills:
- Java BlueJ
- Java NetBeans
- MySQL
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS:
- Dance
- Music
- Sketching
- Writing
- Adventure sports
- Martial arts
No comments:
Post a Comment